GROUPE SOS SOLIDARITES ARTEMIS/ASSFAM IS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS – CALL FOR PROPOSALS, ERASMUS+ 2021, ACTION 2: STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS FOR ADULT EDUCATION
You are an actor in the audiovisual field? Your organization works with young NEETs and wishes to commit to an encouraging and helpful European project? Join us!
Groupe SOS Solidarités ARTEMIS/ASSFAM is now looking for European partners to set up a project that aims to increment skills of professionals who work with young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEETs).
The project aims to give professionals the necessary tools and skills to enable them to carry out a pedagogic pathway that re-engage NEETs through audiovisual workshops and Media and Information Literacy education. Groupe SOS Solidarités ARTEMIS/ASSFAM wants to respond to an Erasmus+ Call for Proposals, which will be published in early spring, and intends to receive Erasmus+ funds, in the framework of Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education. To carry out this project, ARTEMIS/ASSFAM is in search of European partners.
We are looking for partner organizations located in European countries, especially those where NEET rates are significantly elevated (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, and Italy).
We are searching for :
- Organizations that offer training in the audiovisual and digital media fields, with no entry requirements;
- Organizations that have an expertise in audiovisual creation with young people;
- Organizations who work with young NEETs.
Groupe SOS Solidarités ARTEMIS/ASSFAM in brief:
Groupe SOS Solidarités ARTEMIS/ASSFAM carries out information, awareness-raising activities on the prevention of radicalization and on the dangers of hate speech, fake news and online conspiracy theories, as well as collective actions towards autonomy and citizenship. Moreover, ARTEMIS/ASSFAM holds workshops and training sessions dedicated to critical media education.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
Educators working with young NEETs will:
- Strengthen their skills in the audiovisual field and in Media and Information Literacy education;
- Acquire an innovative and efficient pedagogy to re-engage young NEETs;
- Develop their network with other professionals in Europe who support NEETs, vocational training actors and organizations that act for Media and Information Literacy education.
Young NEETs will:
- Re-engage themselves in a learning process through a fun, concrete and attractive activity;
- Develop soft-skills (public speech, self-confidence, building and defending arguments);
- Increase their knowledge of Media and Information Literacy and become cyber citizens;
- Discover audiovisual professions.
Project’s partners will:
- Exchange good practices;
- Develop new European pedagogic pathways to re-engage young NEETs.
This project will be carried out in 6 main phases: identification of good practices between consortium members; creation of specific tools for professionals; training of professionals; local experimentation of the pedagogic pathway in partner countries; conclusion of the experimentation; publication and dissemination of the pedagogic pathway to other European structures working with young NEETs.
If your organization is interested in this project and would like to participate, please do not hesitate to contact:
GROUPE SOS Solidarités ARTEMIS/ASSFAM : email@example.com
Chloé GALLIEN – Director of European Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about SOS GROUP’s Europe Team and its projects, please visit https://sos-group.org/in-europe/