GROUPE SOS, through its impact entrepreneurship support organization PULSE, and Mouvement Impact France launched a national action plan for a more social and inclusive entrepreneurship
This action plan, financed by Google.org, the philanthropic subdivision of Google, aims at making entrepreneurship support programs more accessible, at promoting entrepreneurship as a lever for professional integration and at increasing the impact of social enterprises that help reduce inequalities. It will be deployed for two years throughout France by PULSE and Mouvement Impact France a network of social and ecological impact enterprises.
Entrepreneurship to reduce inequalities: a two-part action plan by PULSE (Groupe SOS) and the Impact France Movement. While Mouvement Impact France’s project focuses on scaling-up inclusive social enterprises, PULSE’s mission is to mobilise the actors of this ecosystem in favour of greater access to entrepreneurship.
Mobilising ecosystem actors in favour of accessibility to entrepreneurship, a project carried out by PULSE
With several years of experience in making entrepreneurial support accessible to as many people as possible, PULSE is deploying a project that intends to increase the representation of three specific audiences in the French social entrepreneurship ecosystem:
- Women, especially those from low-income backgrounds
- job seekers, especially those interested in professional retraining
The project will help incubators and support structures in their inclusion policy and will equip socio-professional integration actors so that they can better guide their beneficiaries towards relevant support programs. This project is starting in February 2022 and will be divided into three phases :
- Mobilisation and study: PULSE will set up and coordinate multi-stakeholder working groups (incubators, integration professionals, beneficiaries, institutional partners, experts) in order to produce recommendations and methodological kits for support and socio-professional integration structures.
- Pilot: PULSE, together with other partners who took part in the working groups, will test the recommendations resulting from the study phase within their activities (support programs, awareness-raising workshops, training for professionals, etc.). This pilot phase will take place in the Seine-Saint-Denis region (93).
- Dissemination: During this last phase, and following the feedback from the pilot phase, the recommendations and methodological kits will be adjusted and deployed on a large scale within the national ecosystem, in an open-source logic, through work feedback sessions and reinforced training for territorial actors.
pictures copyrights : #ellesensemble & #tempo PULSE Montreuil